• Developing market and action plans in accordance our overall commercial strategy in cooperation with VP Sales.
• Expanding the relationships with existing customers and agents by continuously optimizing collection and performance of our brand on store level.
• Acquisition and development of a substantial customer and agent network to drive sales and revenue.
• Working closely with our internal sales team to ensure the right level of support to our customers.
• Joining our international fairs and trade shows.
• Acquire a full understanding of market trends and customer needs supporting the right development of our brand
(concept, marketing, products).
• You are an energetic, structured salesperson with strong business skills.
• You strive for creating growth with existing customers and are highly motivated by onboarding the right target customers.
• You have at least 5 years of B2B experience in the furniture or interior industry with proven results.
• You have flair and interest in contemporary furniture trends, and you hold a relevant business degree education.
• You have an outstanding flair for good commercial sales and a solid financial understanding.
• You speak and write English at a high business level, Danish and a third langage would be a plus.
A majority of your time will be spend on field travels, developing business with customers.
We offer a demanding, challenging and rewarding position with great growth opportunities within a dynamic and ambitious team at Theca.
Please send your application before 20th of June to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Vice President Sales, Camilla Maillet on +41 787 694 595.
Flexlux is a brand by Theca, a well-established Danish furniture manufacturer, which was founded in 2005. Our headquarters are located in Risskov, Denmark. We have three factories in Lithuania with more than 800 employees and we handle up to 3500 individual orders per week.
We have worked with furniture for more than 15 years and are a part of Actona Group A/S. We have a huge knowledge within design and production of upholstery furniture. We work with some of the leading furniture companies to develop innovative products.